Down’s syndrome is one of the most common genetic birth defects. It affects about 1 in 800 babies. Adults with Down syndrome may live about 60 years, but this can vary.
Proper homeopathic medications can bring your child way to UP on track from DOWN SYNDROME
Let’s know more about DOWN SYNDROME in detail:
Down syndrome is also known as Trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused when abnormal cell division results into an extra full or partial copy of chromosome 21. Due to which defective physical and mental development take place.
What causes Down’s Syndrome?
When a baby is conceived, a normal egg cell and normal sperm cell start with 46 chromosomes. Then they divide into half and have 23 chromosome each. Those 23 chromosome of sperm cell than fertilizes 23 chromosome of egg cell and that’s how baby will have complete set of 46 chromosome. Half are from the father and half are from the mother which is a normal phenomenon. But, in some cases due to some error while division an egg or sperm cell may keep both copies of chromosome number 21, instead of just 1 copy. If this egg or sperm is fertilized, then the baby will have 3 copies of chromosome number 21 so, it is called trisomy 21.
There are many other causative factors like, women 35 and older have a higher chance of having a baby with Down syndrome. If you’ve already had a child with Down syndrome, you’re more likely to have another one who has it as well.
There is also possibility of having “trans located” genes. It means some of their genes aren’t in their normal place, perhaps on a different chromosome from where they’d usually be found. The parent doesn’t have Down syndrome because they have the right number of genes, but their child may have what’s called “translocation Down syndrome.”
Characteristic appearance and it often permit a clinical diagnosis:
- Retardation of normal growth and development is typical and most affected children never
- Reach average adult height.
- Congenital heart defects, esophageal atresia and duodenal atresia are relatively very common.
- A flattened face, especially the bridge of the nose
- Almond-shaped eyes that slant up
- A short neck
- Small ears
- A tongue that tends to stick out of the mouth
- Tiny white spots on the iris (colored part) of the eye
- Small hands and feet
- A single line across the palm of the hand (palmar crease)
- Small pinky fingers that sometimes curve toward the thumb
- Poor muscle tone or loose joints
- Shorter in height as children and adults
There are three types of Down syndrome:
- Trisomy 21:
- This is the most common type, where every cell in the body has three copies of chromosome 21 instead of two.
- Down syndrome: In this type, each cell has part of an extra chromosome 21, or an entirely extra one. But it’s attached to another chromosome instead of being on its own.
- Mosaic Down syndrome:
- This is the rarest type, where only some cells have an extra chromosome 21.
There are two basic types of tests available to detect Down syndrome during pregnancy: screening tests and diagnostic tests.
A screening test can tell a woman whether her pregnancy has a lower or higher chance of having Down syndrome. Screening tests do not provide an absolute diagnosis, but they are safer for the mother and the developing baby.
Diagnostic tests can typically detect whether or not a baby will have Down syndrome, but they can be more risky for the mother and developing baby. Neither screening nor diagnostic tests can predict the full impact of Down syndrome on a baby; no one can predict this.
Aim of treatment
Your child will lead to independent and a healthy life conquering DOWN’s SYNDROME like a king with Homeopathic healing. He will lead to school like any other children. We consider your child just not as a case but, as a kid with little extra chromosome. We believe children are not a distraction from more important work they are the most important.
How Homeopathy helps to improve health quality in child with 21 Trisomy:
Homeopathy medicine clears the speech upto 70 % compare to non homeopathy medication, improves cognition and intellectual abilities.Homeopathic medicines aims to improve the immunity and nervous system, so recurrent infections one can prevent. Scholastic performance by means of reading and writing improves with first 120 days of medicine.