Behavior Disorders in children is caused by biology, environment, or a combination of the two. Biological factors are genetics, Neuro-Endocrine imbalances in the body and head injury causes damage to the central nervous system, such as a head injury. Many environmental factors also can affect mental health, including exposure to violence, extreme stress, Long lasting mental grief and the loss of a loved one person.
Childhood Anxiety Disorders :
- Phobias, which are unrealistic and overwhelming fears of objects or situations.
- Generalized anxiety disorder, which causes children to demonstrate a pattern of excessive, unrealistic worry that cannot be attributed to any recent experience.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder, which causes children to become "trapped" in a pattern of repeated thoughts and behaviors, such as counting or hand washing.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, which causes a pattern of flashbacks and other symptoms and occurs in children who have experienced a psychologically distressing event, such as abuse, being a victim or witness of violence, or exposure to other types of trauma such as wars or natural disasters.
- Emotions—Children often feel sad, cry, or feel worthless.
- Motivation—Children lose interest in play activities, or schoolwork declines.
- Physical well-being—Children may experience changes in appetite or sleeping patterns and may have vague physical complaints.
- Thoughts—Children believe they are ugly, unable to do anything right, or that the world or life is hopeless.
Children and adolescents who demonstrate exaggerated mood swings that range from extreme highs (excitedness or manic phases) to extreme lows (depression) may have bipolar disorder (sometimes called manic depression). Periods of moderate mood occur in between the extreme highs and lows. During manic phases, children or adolescents may talk nonstop, need very little sleep, and show unusually poor judgment. At the low end of the mood swing, children experience severe depression. Bipolar mood swings can recur throughout life.
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ADHD
Difficulties that make it harder for children and adolescents to receive or express information could be a sign of learning disorders. Learning disorders can show up as problems with spoken and written language, coordination, attention, or self-control.
Young people with conduct disorder usually have little concern for others and repeatedly violate the basic rights of others and the rules of society. Conduct disorder causes children and adolescents to act out their feelings or impulses in destructive ways. The offenses these children and adolescents commit often grow more serious over time. Such offenses may include lying, theft, aggression, truancy, the setting of fires, and vandalism.
Children or adolescents who are intensely afraid of gaining weight and do not believe that they are underweight may have eating disorders. Eating disorders can be life threatening. Young people with anorexia nervosa, for example, have difficulty maintaining a minimum healthy body weight.
How Homeopathy Helps ?
Homeopathic medicine is fastest acting medicine, totality of the symptoms with intensity of symptoms helps to shorten treatment periods. Absolutely no side or adverse effect of medicine. Homeopathy helps when there is confusion about diagnosis of disease, children starts improving on basis of symptom totality.